Modern Underground, House # 1
Updated: 24th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM
This is the first house from a series of underground homes or apartments that I will be making.
So basically, the apartment is underground! You enter through the front door which is at street level, and then you go down some stairs into the apartment. There is a back door to the yard which is accessible from the street level floor. It has 1 bedroom which is kind of like a studio because there is no wall to separate it.. but you can build a wall to make it into a "bedroom". & 1 bathroom. Mainly for a couple, or Single Sim.
It has been play-tested.. & it worked fine for me.. there is no custom content. Please let me know if there is anything wrong !
This house features:
Living Room &
nice spacious outside/decks
Furnished : $80,595
The lot was packaged at 525 Skyborough Blvd (if it matters (: )
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $80,595
Thank You MTS
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Modern Undergroud Series, House #1
Description: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pool, living, kitchen.. enjoy !!.. Packaged at 525 Skyborough Blvd
Modern Undergroud Series, House #1.rar
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 2,021 · 25th Jul 2009
|1.94 MB||2,021||25th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Link this page in a credit if need be.