Beetle Creek -- Community Lot With Collectibles
Uploaded 25th Jul 2009 at 6:20 AM · Updated 25th Jul 2009 at 5:46 AM by Srikandi
If you want the collectibles to appear in this lot when you install it, you will need to install the following downloads first:
The lot has a few of each type of collectible, including a variety of fish. There's also a hilltop gazebo where you can get a refreshing drink or cup of coffee, and public restrooms which include showers. So bring the family, bring a picnic, and stay all day
I designed this park on the lot at 467 Farmer Valley road, the 60x60 lot to the right (as you face the river) of the Riverview fish farm, but of course you can place it anywhere it will fit.
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: $18,544
Snaitf, for his great spawner mods and bathroom doors!
Title: Beetle Creek
Description: A lovely glade teeming with wildlife, and a paradise for anglers and amateur naturalists. Fully equipped with comfort facilities for visitors.
Size: 708.7 KB · Downloads: 1,884 · 25th Jul 2009
|708.7 KB||1,884||25th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!