Cavard Library and Art Center - 9 livable levels library -
I built this to try to overpass the 5 level limitation not in fact but for the look.
It became a library on levels 6 to 9 and an art center on bottom levels
Link to the tut for this kind of building in the buiding forum >>TS3 Nine livable levels illusion
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 675 944 / 349 220
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Cavard Library and Art Center
Description: 9 storey Library -- by patul --
Cavard Library and Art Center.rar
Size: 1.91 MB · Downloads: 2,737 · 1st Aug 2009
|1.91 MB||2,737||1st Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use them for a visual creation, giving credit would be friendly.
If you use included custom content for an upload, please read it creator's policy.
Mine is : do what you want with free sites but giving credit is ever friendly !