Summer Hill Estate With Tennis Court
Uploaded 18th Aug 2009 at 8:25 PM · Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 8:19 PM by Sims3Addicted : Adding Credits
Summer Hills Estate is a 4 bedroom, 4 and a half bath estate, created at 15 Summer Hill Court.
Tennis Court (It's not exactly usable, but it looks cool! You can walk inside it however).
Private Lake with Built-In Swimming Pool.
Entire Upstairs is the Master Suite with En-suite Bathroom and Walk-In Shower.
2nd Floor has 3 further bedrooms.
TV Room and Games Area.
Bathroom on each floor.
Under House Garage with Gym and Shower Room.
Picnic Area under the Willow Trees.
Entrance Foyer with Glass/Lighted Display.
It sits on a 6x6 lot and it's $237,075 furnished, and $148,450 unfurnished. It's completely playable.
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 237,075
I used petallotus's backless cheap shower which can be found here. I also used Srikandi's stairs which can be found here. HugeLunatic's Counter Height Limbo Window can be found here. This custom content is NOT included. You'll need to download them and add them to your game if you'd like them to appear as they do in the screenshots. (Thank you to the creators!)
Title: Summer Hill Estate
Description: Sprawling gardens, private pond, tennis court, pool, 4 bedrooms, formal living, underground garage, library. What more could your family want?
Summer Hill Estate.rar
| Summer Hill Estate
Size: 2.68 MB · Downloads: 907 · 18th Aug 2009
|2.68 MB||907||18th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!