future foe scenarios - multiple facial piercings for males and females
These are multiple facial piercings for MALES & FEMALES, TEEN THROUGH ELDER. They're enabled for all clothing states (though I've yet to figure out how to accessorize a nude sim, so they're technically not shower-proof), plus maternity for the girls. I was originally going to have these all in one package, but I thought I'd go ahead and just do them as separates.
The piercings are lovely little things, and move perfectly with a sim's facial expressions. They will also fit on almost any facial sculpt you come up with.
On some sims made with slider hacks you may run into distortion on the lip ring. There was no way to get around this with the meshes due to the way I set up the bone assignments, but you can fix the distortion if you're using a core mod that allows the 'editsim' cheat. Messing around with the lip sliders should 'snap' the lip ring back into the correct shape, and you should be able to recreate your sim's facial features more or less to how they were. This only came up in testing twice, so the chance you'll encounter this issue is slim, but I wanted to put the warning out anyway.
These are not multi-layerable, and are only available as the set shown here. In the future, I'll be happily recreating my multi-layerable piercings from TS2, but these aren't they. You can couple these with any other female earrings, and males can use these with either the double earrings, or the right earring. They won't layer with the left earring.
If you have any issues with these, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do about fixing whatever it is that went wrong.
These are fairly high-poly, though no more than all of my TS2 multi-layerable piercings had. They also have lower poly LODs.
DO NOT UPLOAD THESE TO ANY PAYSITE. Other than that, I don't care what you do with them. But when the night is over and the walls start burning, when fire starts to matter and the clock is churning, cliches and other chatter keeps our minds from learning.
Lipstick, skintone, and eyes by me, available on Club Crimsyn.
Hair on female model by the wonderfully talented Bosie, available on Garden of Shadows.
Hair on male model by me for personal use.
Delphy, for CTU, and Wes H. for the Milk Shape plugins, without which these wouldn't have been possible.
Gobs of thanks and lurve to everyone who helped test these!!!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Aikea Guinea Piercings.rar
Size: 2.35 MB · Downloads: 80,074 · 22nd Aug 2009
|2.35 MB||80,074||22nd Aug 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
random info of randomness
Do whatever you want with my creations, as long as you keep it off paysites, tsr included.
Other creations of mine can be found on Garden of Shadows and my personal site, Club Crimsyn.