[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - I
Updated: 6th Feb 2018 at 10:21 PM
Each stair has an added BHAV so that the first tile under the top step can be used by Sims, so you can place a door there that would be hidden.
Base Game. Includes the beach white recolor and the fence.
UNI Indestructible Concrete Stairs
OFB Euro Stairs
The White stairs are the recolorable ones Ignore my failed M&G recolor
OFB Storybook Stairs
The Purple stairs are the recolorable ones
* Place in your downloads folder. There is no need for a script file since this is overriding the original steps.
* To remove and have the default non-recolorable stairs back just delete my file from your downloads folder.
* Place stairs normally
* Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.
* In Object Workshop, select Open, select my mesh, then select Recolor.
All Polys are the same as the original ones.
Chic Fence Rail/Diag Rail - 1784
Stairs - 96 (step only) -1006 (step w/two rails) These vary based on the step/rail combination used.
[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - II
[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - III
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 129.0 KB · Downloads: 37,113 · 31st Jan 2018
|129.0 KB||37,113||31st Jan 2018|
Size: 73.2 KB · Downloads: 41,447 · 31st Jan 2018
|73.2 KB||41,447||31st Jan 2018|
Size: 156.5 KB · Downloads: 38,518 · 31st Jan 2018
|156.5 KB||38,518||31st Jan 2018|
Size: 449.4 KB · Downloads: 51,656 · 31st Jan 2018
|449.4 KB||51,656||31st Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.