'The Parkway' Modern Home
Uploaded 27th Aug 2009 at 12:49 AM · Updated 27th Aug 2009 at 2:14 AM by ~Dee~ : typo
The first floor has a kitchen/dining, lounge and bathroom and some nooks for your PC,chess board and easel.
Second floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Outside is a carport/space, pool and BBQ area.
The garden is landscaped.
In Sims 3 the 'constrainfloorelevation' cheat leaves a floating ceiling above the house, the only way I know how to fix this is to replace a wall with a fence,that's what I've done here.
Lot used to build on: 18 Maywood Lane, Sunset Valley
Lot Size: 20 x 30
I hope you like it.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price: Furnished: 93,561
Title: 'The Parkway' by [email protected]
Description: Modern 2 story home.3 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,carport,pool.
Size: 2.51 MB · Downloads: 2,118 · 27th Aug 2009
|2.51 MB||2,118||27th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Feel free to recolour my meshes,but please do NOT upload to pay sites or TSR.
You can include my meshes in your upload, as long as it's to free sites only - NO TSR or pay sites!
I won't be uploading Sims 3 objects here, you can find them at Black Pearl Sims. Sorry.
Credit is always nice and appreciated.Thanks!