La Pyramide Sur La Mer - 3bed 3bath - Now With Parisian Flare!
Price Furnished - S351,640
Unfurnished - S203,056
This Home contains a lot of custom content. Big Thanks to all of the creators! I've linked all of the custom content here:
Follow the White Rabit - More Clutter: by lemoncandy
Nature is Calling!! Buy Mode hanging set (non-replacement): by amiao 103
Trees of Sunset Valley - Paintings: by lemoncandy
Painting Pandemonium: by QBUILDERZ
Set - Dining Chair & Dining Table Good Taste: by nandonalt
Backless Cheap Shower: by petallotus
Once again, THANKS to these great creators for their hard work!
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 351,640
Tags: #pyramide, #pyramid, #la pyramid sur la mer, #mer, #sea, #ocean, #beach, #art, #artful, #paris, #parisian, #bedroom, #bathroom, #kitching, #living room, #pool, #new, #cool, #innovative, #fun, #garden, #playground, #structural, #sculpture
Title: La Pyramide Sur La Mer
Description: La Pyramide Sur La Mer
Size: 1.83 MB · Downloads: 1,251 · 26th Aug 2009
|1.83 MB||1,251||26th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
A note on my policy:
I don't mind if you share my creations with others, but I ask that you only use them on free sites - and please don't upload them to the exchange without my knowledge. THANKS!