Primrose Point - Modern Mock Tudor 2
Updated: 1st Apr 2013 at 5:33 PM
So after the success of my first modern mock tudor (Ashland Manor) throughout the community i thought that i would make a second one, to be my final ever house to be uploaded to ModTheSims as a 'me only' effort So this house has the same style but in no way is it similar to the first, this house has so many little hidden gems and neat tricks the pictures just don't do it justice, i hope you enjoy it, because i tried so hard on this to make it perfect in every way
The house is based on 2 floor, as you may have already noticed the front door is at the front but the garage is accessed by either a beautifully landscaped path or by the long sloping driveway. Then when your sim enters through the front door they are hit by a huge living and kitchen area that is 2 floors heigh, it brings classy to a new level with the mezzanine floor above with a carefully decorated library area. So putting all the mezzanine floors and funky drives out of the way, there is a really nice feature in this house that is really very subtle! Because i have lived in quite a few old houses i know that many of the walls slope because of the weight of the house and they unstable foundations etc. anyway, i wanted to incorporate this throughout my house, so if you look carefully every here and there you will see little walls that slump in places
*Living Area & Kitchen
Pictures of the inside of the house have been attached
So i want to finish up by saying thank you to everyone for all the thanks and all the downloads and comment over the years, it has been so nice to see people appreciate my work, and this is my thank you, my final house, more grand and detailed than any house before I hope you enjoy this and thank you, I am now officially retired.
Lot Size: 40x40
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Primrose Point
Description: This is the second modern mock tudor home by Deluce Designs, it has a magnificent gallery library looking down into the kitchen and living space, it is modern yet old all at the same time, a true marriment of styles.
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 3,477 · 2nd Sep 2009
|2.09 MB||3,477||2nd Sep 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!