"We're Off To See The Wizard ..." Yellow Brick Road Groundcover
These are all found in Build Mode>Terrain>Groundcover
I was going to make this as flooring tiles, but decided to use groundcover so it can be used to make winding paths.
On a realistic scale, the smallest size is perfect. However, just to fit others' preferences, I included all three sizes. The largest is fine...if you want your Sims to be in a Barbie world.
Title: Yellow Brick Road - Ground Cover 3
Description: The yellow brick road leading to the Emerald City of Oz. Large Tile Edition 2009, aang_12
Title: Yellow Brick Road - Ground Cover 2
Description: The yellow brick road leading to the Emerald City of Oz. Medium Tile Edition 2009, aang_12
Title: Yellow Brick Road - Ground Cover 1
Description: The yellow brick road leading to the Emerald City of Oz. Small Tile Edition 2009, aang_12
| All 3 Versions Included
Size: 11.9 KB · Downloads: 2,380 · 6th Sep 2009
|11.9 KB||2,380||6th Sep 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-Recolor/remesh my work as you see fit
-Use in movies and/or stories
-Give me credit for my work
-Take credit for my work
-Upload to pay sites or the exchange.
-Drink pop right after you wake up. Not good...