Pyramid of Simerkhet
Uploaded 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:19 AM · Updated 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:39 AM by whoden
It is a four bedroom house. Two bedrooms have their own full bathrooms and the other two share a full bathroom. There are also six half-baths so your sims don't have wait or go to another floor to use them.
The address is Redwood Cove.
I play-tested a copy for about a week in-game and there were no problems. The only issue I saw was that when you first put the house in your neighborhood, it takes about 20 minutes for it to process, but that might just be my computer or possibly because I used the moveobject cheat a lot.
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: $192,013 furnished/$158,837 unfurnished
Title: Pyramid of Simerkhet
Description: Commissioned by the Pharoh Simerkhet, this tomb was never used due to the Pharoh's conversion to Rastafarianism and his decision to be cremated. Lost to the shifting sands of the Simhara desert, it was discovered by John William Whoden, founder of Whoden Industries, while on vacation in Egypt in the 1930's. Mr. Whoden spared no expense in shipping the massive edifice back to the states and converting it to a home.
Pyramid of Simerkhet.rar
Size: 1.85 MB · Downloads: 1,515 · 22nd Sep 2009
|1.85 MB||1,515||22nd Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
As of patch 1.15( or maybe 1.17) two of my lots, Escher Keep and The Aerodrome, can no longer be placed on the locations where they were originally built.
Something about the patch altered the ability to place new, empty lots with the in-game world editor tool in such a way that sometimes you can't even put a lot with the same dimensions back where a previous lot was.