Fight Sim II Arcade Game With Custom Videos!
Updated: 6th Oct 2009 at 10:11 PM
The game costs $1,050 just like the University originals and can be found in the catalogue under the Electronics > Entertainment sort.
The custom videos have been filmed and edited by myself and compressed using VirtualDub.
If you have FreeTime installed then Sims will also gain games enthusiam from playing it.
Place the 'MM_arcade_fighting.package' file into your regular Downloads folder or subfolder.
Place the 'mm-arcade-fighting' INI file in the following directory: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University\TSData\Res\Movies\Games\INI
Place the six .avi video files into; C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University\TSData\Res\Movies\Games\Arcade
*'C:' is the drive onto which you have installed your game.*
Installation instructions are also provided in the ReadMe file.
Do not upload this file onto any other site, pay or free. I spent many hours building the lot, filming and editing the videos and recolouring the machine.
If you would like other custom arcade games then Winsyrstrife has created three here on MTS and Paladin has a huge selection over at simwardrobe.com found under Sims 2>Objects>Arcade Games.
Many thanks to them. Looking at their machines helped me to figure out how to make my own.
Same as the Maxis/EA original.
Paladin from SimWardrobe for his custom arcade machines,
Winsyrstrife for thier custom arcade machines,
Description: Since the Landgraab corporation set up in town the streets have become no safe place to be. Evil lurks around every corner. Help Chun Xing face off against the boss of the nefarious Landgraab corporation and rid the streets of danger for good.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Package file, INI file and Video files
Size: 4.43 MB · Downloads: 6,371 · 7th Oct 2009
|4.43 MB||6,371||7th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.