Bathroom Accessories Set - 17 New Objects (Meshes), painting recolor
Uploaded 1st Nov 2009 at 3:01 PM · Updated 6th Nov 2009 at 9:56 PM by MelissaMel
17 new objects (meshes) are included in this set and painting recolor in addition.
This set contains functional and decorative items. Several items you can place on a sink or on a bathtub. All objects in this set are recolorable except of painting. The painting is already a recolor of the game painting. You can recolor objects with Create-A-Style game tool.
- Place Shampoo or Lotion Pump on the bathtub that Sim can take a bubble bath!
- Soap is animated. Place Soap on the bathtub and after bathing a moodlet of your Sim will be increased on 15 points (works as Rubber Duck).
- Use Weight Scale to change a body shape of your Sim. It works like body sculptor.
Other objects have functionality of destiny objects or they are decorative.
All objects don't override base game objects. They are affordable in game Buy Mode catalog. All decorations including weight scale you can find in Decoratios - Misc. Wall cabinets you can find in surfaces - wall cabinets. Curtains are in decorations - curtains.
* use “moveobjects on” cheat to place end table under sink. Nevertheless Sim is able to route to the sink without a failure.
* bathroom curtains could be placed at the bathtub without a cheat from any side of bathtub. Sim will be able to use bathtub anyway.
* you might need to use “moveobjects on” cheat to stack 2 wall cabinets together.
* you can put bathtub decoration under any bathtub without a cheat. Use "ALT" key to move it on the desirable position.
In this topic you will download mesh and a recolor on this picture. My custom pattern on the objects will be transferred with those recolors.
Shaving Set Faces=948/Vertices=758
Hair Brush Faces=232/Vertices=343
Lotion Pump Faces=448/Vertices=286
Toothbrush holder Faces=668/Vertices=842
Weight scale Faces=304/Vertices=174
Bathtub deco Faces=40/Vertices=52
Bathroom towels Faces=236/Vertices=194
Sink table Faces=36/Vertices=72
Wall Cabinet Faces=347/Vertices=295
Corner Wall Cabinet Faces=156/Vertices=200
Painting - game mesh
Credit to the and programs.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| Custom pattern for Lotion Pump
Size: 139.3 KB · Downloads: 16,593 · 6th Nov 2009
|139.3 KB||16,593||6th Nov 2009|
Size: 765.2 KB · Downloads: 18,761 · 1st Nov 2009
|765.2 KB||18,761||1st Nov 2009|
Size: 9.91 MB · Downloads: 39,337 · 1st Nov 2009
|9.91 MB||39,337||1st Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you appreciate my work then please follow this policy: My custom content may not be redistributed without my permission in any ways. Don't clone my objects/meshes! Don't modify/hack my objects! Don't upload my creations on the Exchange or another sites. Do not share my meshes on another sites or on any file sharing services or download platforms. The meshes are copyrighted and for sharing you need my explicit permissions. Sharing without permissions will result into abuse report to those services and DMCA claims. You may recolor my creations with Create-A-Style game tool only, you may decorate your houses, you can use it with your Sim but do not include the .package file in your upload. Give link back to my topic for downloading. My Sims 3 accessories created with TS3 Workshop, new objects are created with and ----------------------------------------
Please don't PM me here with questions, requests, suggestions, ideas etc., use contact on my homepage instead.