Decorative Cannon and Cannon Bullets
Updated: 8th Nov 2009 at 5:28 AM
Cannon takes 4 floor-tiles and you can place it on the floor or a basement. It has 3 parts to recolor or re-texture with Create-A-Style Game tool.
Cannon Bullets take 1 floor-tile and 1 recolorable part (bullets).
*You cannot fire the cannon! It's a decoration.
*Bullets are decorations! If you recolor bullets with wooden textures in green color you might get watermelons.
You can find it in buy mode: Decorations - Misc category.
Cannon price §5000.
Room score 9
Cannon Bullets price §100
Room score 3
In this topic you will download mesh and recolors example of both objects.
Faces = 1480
Vertices = 1180
Faces = 480
Vertices = 328
Credits to the and programs and tools
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Melissa_SculptureCannon.package (inside Melissa_SculptureCannon.zip)|
|Filename||Melissa_SculptureCannonBullets.package (inside Melissa_SculptureCannonBullets.zip)|
|File type||Misc Decor|
Size: 505.4 KB · Downloads: 9,570 · 8th Nov 2009
|505.4 KB||9,570||8th Nov 2009|
Size: 653.9 KB · Downloads: 11,530 · 7th Nov 2009
|653.9 KB||11,530||7th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you appreciate my work then please follow this policy: My custom content may not be redistributed without my permission in any ways. Don't clone my objects/meshes! Don't modify/hack my objects! Don't upload my creations on the Exchange or another sites. Do not share my meshes on another sites or on any file sharing services or download platforms. The meshes are copyrighted and for sharing you need my explicit permissions. Sharing without permissions will result into abuse report to those services and DMCA claims. You may recolor my creations with Create-A-Style game tool only, you may decorate your houses, you can use it with your Sim but do not include the .package file in your upload. Give link back to my topic for downloading. My Sims 3 accessories created with TS3 Workshop, new objects are created with and ----------------------------------------
Please don't PM me here with questions, requests, suggestions, ideas etc., use contact on my homepage instead.