Set Of Simple Wavy Hairs for Females
Uploaded 9th Nov 2009 at 5:25 PM · Updated 9th Nov 2009 at 5:38 PM by oepu
Click on the pictures for a larger preview.
- For female Sims: teens, young adults, adults, elders
- New hair, it doesn't overwrite anything.
- Fully recolorable.
I have made a collage of every hair. This is "oepu fhair wavylong nopony ear". Look at the bottom of this thread for the other pics.
Known Issues: The hair animates very much. Sometimes it looks a little bit weird. But take a look by yourself.
You can pick and choose the file you want. I have added a file with all hair and seperated ones.
- Poly count of all hair with fringe: 2350 (Lod0, Lod1), 734 (Lod2), 200 (Lod3)
- Poly count of all hair without fringe: 1998 (Lod0, Lod1), 566 (Lod2), 176 (Lod3)
Thanks to Delphy for Daboobs.
Moreover I have used Photoshop for the texture, Milkshape 3D for the Mesh and for preview.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 1,451 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.27 MB||1,451||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 2,049 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.22 MB||2,049||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 2,010 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.22 MB||2,010||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 1,249 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.24 MB||1,249||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 1,971 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.22 MB||1,971||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 1,941 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.22 MB||1,941||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 3,128 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.22 MB||3,128||9th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 3,137 · 9th Nov 2009
|1.22 MB||3,137||9th Nov 2009|
all wavy fhair.rar
Size: 9.84 MB · Downloads: 15,729 · 9th Nov 2009
|9.84 MB||15,729||9th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: