Wee Barnoid #23 – Run-down country house (under 29.000§) – No CC
1 x double bedroom
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen
1 x dining/living room
2 x storage room (basement)
There is a study area in the upstairs hallway (not a separate room); one could put a tiny single bedroom in place of that, or in the basement. Currently the basement is only a storage space.
One could also cut off a second 2x1 toilet from the landing that leads to the garden (I didn't do that since I'd play the house from the other direction, so that the chimney would block the view of that toilet).
Prices given below (F = Furnished; U = Unfurnished) are when placed on a regular 20x30 lot.
Built on the smallest lot I have (16x18), so it can be rotated in any direction on every other lot. Playable from several angles; two or three sides of the house would work as a street side.
Please don't PM me with questions. Post questions/feedback about this particular house in this thread, generic build mode stuff in the Build Mode forum. Thanks.
Base Game content only. This house will look exactly like on the screenshots.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 28.840§ F, 22.723§ U
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Wee Barnoid #23
Description: A small, run-down country house with basement, furnished for 1-2 sims. This has a fenced-in garden on the backside and a fireplace. Will be under 29.000§ on a regular 20x30 lot.
Size: 3.98 MB · Downloads: 4,022 · 8th Nov 2009
|3.98 MB||4,022||8th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.