L'heure des fleurs
Uploaded 13th Nov 2009 at 12:49 PM · Updated 9th Jul 2011 at 5:14 PM by newone08
I have this painting for about 2 months but I never had a chance to upload it.
So yeah it's about time I share this with y'all.
I call this painting "L'heure des Fleurs" or The Hour of Flowers.
(Oui, je parle le francais un petit peu...)
I made this with objects from the game, except the letter and design elements.
You can see there's birds flying, butterflies, groups of flowers (they were made of wall clocks) and the flower trees (they were made of tall grasses)
The original picture is clear and sharp but
the painting itself is a bit less sharp in the game.
It's something that I cannot fix
(Well, I could but it's gonna change the way it looks)
So I have to apologize for that.
Anyway, you can find this painting in Buy Mode/Decorative/Wall Hangings
The price is only 50§ and the frame is recolorable.
Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
Looks good with different wallpaper
Inge & Peter Jones for the awesome tools. Thankies!
Description: Newest Fleurs
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
L'heure des Fleurs Painting.rar
| L'heure des Fleurs Painting
Size: 503.7 KB · Downloads: 8,534 · 13th Nov 2009
|503.7 KB||8,534||13th Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: