" Haunted Medieval Castle " - Huge and detailled - NO STORE PACKS!
Updated: 22nd Jun 2010 at 9:11 PM
It's a haunted medieval/victorian castle. It's huge and very detailled.
Something I could live in honestly!
At floor 1 you can find:
At floor 2 you can find:
12. Master bedroom
At floor 3 you can find:
- There are NO store packs used, except for the statue. I just couldn't resist using it. But the victorian pack is NOT necessarily!
- DON'T use the 'freerealestate' cheat. Your sims will have too little money to pay the castle, and the game can't handle such debt!
First, buy an other lot and use the 'motherlode' cheat 4 times. Then, move your sims into the castle.
- Special thanks to Lemoncandy and VoiceIHear for their CC!
- Everything is tested, and everything works as it should work
- The diamonds, seeds, butterflies and other things you can collect are first collected by me. Followed by placing them into the lot.
Costum content used: Studie clutter and Creeping Ivy by Lemoncandy, Buyable graves by VoiceIHear
I hope you enjoy!
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 192,914
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Haunted Medieval Castle
Description: A haunted medieval/victorian castle. Created by SimsShine.
Size: 3.55 MB · Downloads: 16,708 · 2nd Dec 2009
|3.55 MB||16,708||2nd Dec 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The shiny place of... SimsShine!
This is my profile-page with some information about what I do and create.
View my journal to see what I'm going to upload next, check my downloads, visit my yearbook to know more about me or write something in my guestbook!
For questions and/or comments, mail me to: [email protected] I don't take requests!
Also, read my policy at my site (www.simsshine.com/policy.html) before you're going to use/edit my cc for something other than for yourself.