Raon Female Hair 82 ~ Conversion ~All ages!
Updated: 7th Sep 2016 at 8:53 PM by Delphy
This hair is old and has lots of bugs. Balding spots that get bigger when you zoom out and the ponytail with weird transparencies. I'm aware of this. But no, I'm not fixing it, since we already have two new versions of this hair. If you want a fixed version, you can download this conversion made by Savio or by the original creator, Raonjena. Please download any of those versions instead of mine. Anyway, my Child/Toddler conversions won't work if my Adult conversion is not installed, that means, for example, that if you have Savio's and not mine, these Child/Toddler meshes won't show up in your game.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
TL;DR This hair is outdated and it's not going to be fixed, please download it here by Savio
Hi there! This is one of my favorites hair for TS2, I always use it! I hope you like it so much as I do
This is for all ages, and the band that holds the ponytail works as tips, so you can change it color or leave it with the hair color, just like Raonjena's original version. Versions for toddlers and children won't show up if you don't install teen-to-elder version!
Looking for a Male version?
Get it here at my journal
Polys for teen-to-elder
Polys for Child
Polys for Toddlers
Raonjena Sims2 for the original hair.
Delphy for his tool (DABOOBS)
Pooklet for her wonderful textures!
And thanks to Gimp and Milkshape
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.46 MB · Downloads: 309,916 · 16th Dec 2009
|4.46 MB||309,916||16th Dec 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!