~Villa Pagani~ A Mediterranean Luxury Home on the Beach
Updated: 6th Dec 2009 at 7:03 PM by General Oohoh
I feel comfortable saying this is the most stunning home I've created. And at seven bedrooms, it is also one of the largest. When you pull up to the motorcourt, you are greeted by an abundance of landscaping and the grand two story turret, sure to make any other sim envious. And I have to say, I think this is probably my favorite floorplan. In the entrance there is the formal living and study. To the right is the master suite with exercise room. To the left is the main living area. The two story family room is very large and has a wall of windows to the beach. The formal dining opposite features the same high windows overlooking landscaping and the motorcourt. Next to the family and dining is the kitchen and breakfast nook. Upstairs features six additional bedrooms and three bathrooms, a gameroom and loft, and amazing views of the dining and family room. The outdoors is beautifully landscaped, with ponds, palms, a pool, a gazebo, and eating area.
-Formal Living & Dining
-Two Story Formal Dining and Family Room
-Three Garage Spaces
*it shows best when placed on one of the beach lots, I believe there are three 4x4 lots on the beach.
-HugeLunatic's beautiful windows, thanks HugeLunatic!
*must be downloaded for lot to show correctly.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: $323,523, $198,906
Title: Villa Pagani - 7br, 4.5ba
Description: This stunning mediterranean villa by the sea boasts 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. High vaulted ceilings in the family room and formal dining ooze class, and the multiple balconies offer amazing views. This luxury home is sure to make its owners the envy of all other sims.
Size: 2.38 MB · Downloads: 7,774 · 6th Dec 2009
|2.38 MB||7,774||6th Dec 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings