Sunset Valley - Bookstore,Study area and Internet café
Uploaded 6th Dec 2009 at 6:25 PM · Updated 6th Dec 2009 at 5:23 PM by x-Mollie-x
I present you with Sunset Valley's first Bookstore, Study area and café, all in one!
WA EP NEEDED
Which is where the bistro is, but that can always be placed somewhere else!=)
If you change it to a residential lot the prices are:
F 46,531 unf 31,898
The lot has the library icon in neighbourhood view.
Thank, download and enjoy=)
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: F 46,531 UnF 31,898
Title: Sunset Vally Multi Shop
Description: Its a little shop in Sunse Vally with a bookstore, study area, reading corner, internet café and café
Sunset Valley Multi Shop.rar
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 4,299 · 6th Dec 2009
|2.33 MB||4,299||6th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!