Scarlet Kitchen **11.12.2011--UPDATED**
Uploaded 19th Jan 2010 at 7:29 PM · Updated 26th Jan 2012 at 1:11 PM by hudy777DeSign
kitchen is updated to base 1.26 game patch
list of fixes:
- counter and cabinet corner
- island counter and island cabinet corner
- color chanel mixing
- stove and dining chair disappearing
- some changs in object mapping
fix can be downloaded in download tab under the name hudy777_scarlet_kitchen_1.26_fix.rar
All the files are in .sims3pack file format since there is still problem with corners
After hard work and lot of time kitchen is finally finished.
Set is consisted of:
upper cabinets - two horizontal door cabinet, two vertical door cabinet, shelve cabinet, fridge cabinet, extractor hood
lower counters - door counter, drawer counter, half counter, island counter
chairs - barstool, dining chair
sides that goes by island counter (look at the picture below)
all files are in sims3.pack which means you need to install them with Sims 3 Launcher
installing items in .package file format won't work because then there is some glitch with corners (when you connect two counters/cabinets together to make corner) - see comments
Kitchen is made with 1.8.25 patch.
all people who gave me great feedbacks and suggestions
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||0xd3653cd3e67786da3e849956cf2d6589.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_2xVDoorCabinet_SC5.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0xa1780f00f25d001a63425d63460e223d.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_FridgeCabinet_SC7.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x2b3be47afcc57f90852d0b32d7a7d5bf.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_ShelveCabinet_SC8.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0xbb49c812c7a0946b6fbd0873f452448a.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_2xHDoorCabinet_SC6.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x21866c95a9f05ba34902749737ca9fb8.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_IslandCabinetSimple_SC16.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x83238e30a9521f2d00866b3db17fe441.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_IslandCabinetGlass_SC15.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0xd70e20ff791dc80b9c93c053c961825f.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_IslndCounter_SC4.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x99ea8ab9f25d64f7d86a292bc308ea74.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_IslandCounterSide_SC9.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x8ce766397d42e934a88ca5d47f12a04d.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_DrawerCounter_SC2.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x766066a58679ac94f3acb271380202ad.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_HalfCounter_SC3.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x15bb86d14c4a2ba956b7b72129e06b05.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_DoorCounter_SC1.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x482670ae6dd9ce0b0f0ad9c9ffe6d1ba.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_DiningTable_SC12.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x4d21e5ebae01c3c65045afacf8704c21.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_ExtractionHood_SC10.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0xb682a29e8c756516c5048f5f16b2c171.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_InductionCoocktop_SC11.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0x50ad379059c685866bb176ddcd90fe8b.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_Barstool_SC14.sims3pack)|
|Filename||0xf7bf7ea288aa32e01d6e416e4aca82f9.package (inside hudy777_ScarletKitchen_DiningChair_SC13.sims3pack)|
| kitchen fix for new patch
Size: 2.30 MB · Downloads: 37,185 · 11th Dec 2011
|2.30 MB||37,185||11th Dec 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: