Suburban Life: The Atlanta
Uploaded 18th Jan 2010 at 5:56 PM · Updated 18th Jan 2010 at 7:00 PM by GoldenSimmer
Ok, so this is house number six in the series I believe. Sorry it took so long, harddrive crashed, for the 2nd time in two weeks. Anyway, this house has 1 piece of CC since everything was wiped out and is based on homes in Atlanta, Georgia. Enjoy!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 1/2 bath
- bonus room
- family room
- eat in kitchen
- 1 car garage
- driveway can hold 2 cars
- buy them from F-P :P
- expansive porch
- room to expand
- grilling/picnic area
Sims 3 Custom Content Used:
More sideboards, please by nanisim
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 57, 866 F | 45, 871
#create - tomvanroosmalen, Flabaliki, emhpb, dal.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: The Atlanta
Description: Suburban lot series by GS - Atlanta, GA
Size: 1,021.0 KB · Downloads: 1,726 · 18th Jan 2010
|1,021.0 KB||1,726||18th Jan 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!