Arkham Asylum **WALL FURNISHINGS**
Uploaded 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:22 AM · Updated 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:15 PM by Taure
arkham logo black -white - brown
batman's notes - joker entrance - joker portraits
arkham scarab - riddler signs - batlogo
arkham sign - penguin poster - harvey dent leaflet
I also made a mural; it consists of 5 wallpaper under 'paint'.
Placed like in the screenshot seems a little out of place, but I specifically made them to be seen from a window to give that nice dark atmosphere and to not see the eternal green endless meadows of the sims game.
The beautiful wallpapers featured in the screenshots are by pixelhate and Gyos. Objects are to be found at GOS and right here at MTS.
p.s. For my Arkham full sims and some extras, go to SynapticSims's Lair!
Title: Arkham #5
Description: Arkham Outside #5
Title: Arkham #1
Description: Arkham Outside #1
Title: Arkham #2
Description: Arkham Outside #2
Title: Arkham #3
Description: Arkham Outside #3
Title: Arkham #4
Description: Arkham Outside #4
Size: 285.2 KB · Downloads: 6,727 · 22nd Jan 2010
|285.2 KB||6,727||22nd Jan 2010|
Size: 369.1 KB · Downloads: 7,271 · 22nd Jan 2010
|369.1 KB||7,271||22nd Jan 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Recolourable FullPoster "Wall Overlay - Wall Animation" *Update 06/11* by Pixelhate|