5 Bereavement Cards for Moghughson's greeting card system
Uploaded 5th Feb 2010 at 2:09 AM · Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 1:41 AM by kstaron : blurry shots
Each sympathy card has a unique title and message to go with it. Instructions on how to use Mog's Card System can be found in the link provided above to the original Greeting Cards.
I found most of the base images on dryicons.com, plus used the in game icons to add to the sim look. The messages were taken from obituaryhelp.org.
I hope these cards make your poor simmies feel better after the death of a loved one.
moghughson for making a great greeting system
dryicons.com for the base images
obituaryhelp.org for help with messages
Description: Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow, our thoughts are with you.
Description: May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.
Description: May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.
Description: Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.
Description: In sorrow, we mourn those lost . In gratitude, we embrace those around us. In sympathy, we reach out to those who grieve.
Size: 62.8 KB · Downloads: 2,670 · 5th Feb 2010
|62.8 KB||2,670||5th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Postal System for the Sims - Greetings Cards by MogHughson|