Glamour Life Windows Extension Set
Updated: 16th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM by leesester
Its almost a full extension pack - I will look in the pile of jumbled files called my Work in Progress folder and see if I can find the doors I made long ago. Check my profile for the doors.
What do you get in THIS upload? A privacy window at a matching height, a two tile version of the original one tile window, and a one tile counter window. You NEED the Glamour Life SP for these to work.
I hope you like them, I use them mainly for business lots or libraries, things like that.
Prices and recolours
Privacy = 100 simoleons
2 tile = 240 simoleons
Counter height = 240 simoleons.
As these are repository windows, they will pick up any recolours of these windows that you have in your downloads folder.
EXTRA BONUS: whoa, these files are lean and mean - not one over 20kb and polys aren't too bad either. You can put a LOT of these on a lot.
Glitzy Glimpse Diagonal Privacy
Glitzy Glimpse Straight Privacy
Glitzy Glimpse Straight 2 tiles 362 polys
Glitzy Glimpse Diagonal 2 tiles 362 polys
Glitzy Glimpse Diagonal Counter Height 362 polys
Glitzy Glimpse Straight Counter Height 362 polys
Emmy for asking, Escand and Emmy for looking after these so well for so long, for making it possible, EA/Maxis for the original window, MTS for being a place to learn and share.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Glitzy Glimpse Privacy Straight remeshed by Leesester @ MTS2.package (inside Glitzy_Glimpse_Windows_by_Leesester.rar)|
|Title||The "Other Side" View by PortalCo resized by [email protected] MTS2|
|Description||Ever wondered how the prosperous live? What it's like to enjoy the finest luxuries life has to offer? True wealth must be earned over the course of generations, but all is not lost. The "Other Side" View will give you the glimpse you desire, and at the same time, show all in the vicinity you are on your way up!|
|Filename||Glitzy Glimpse Straight remeshed to 2 tiles by [email protected] (inside Glitzy_Glimpse_Windows_by_Leesester.rar)|
|Title||Glitzy Glimpse by PortalCo remeshed to 2 tiles by [email protected]|
|Description||It's important to remember that there are two elements essential to a great view: a beautiful landscape, and an elegant window through which to view it. Now that you can finally afford to have the former, you can't afford not to have the latter.|
Size: 64.9 KB · Downloads: 13,453 · 4th Feb 2010
|64.9 KB||13,453||4th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.