Stoney Falls Underlake Tomb: The lake has been poisoned!
Uploaded 8th Feb 2010 at 8:25 PM · Updated 7th Feb 2010 at 7:17 PM by Claeric
Carefully carefully close your eyes when scrolling to the download link, I'd hate for the tomb to be spoiled for somebody! D:
This is the Stoney Falls Underlake Tomb. As I'm sure you figured out, something has happened to Stoney Falls Lake and it's up to your sim to figure it out.
It's intended to replace the lake in Sunset Valley. It can go anywhere, but the entrance might not look appropriate.
I neglected to provide any images, to keep it a mystery, but here are some details:
-8 major rooms with puzzles
-A hidden room or two, with a special prize in one
-Specially formatted actions will cause text in the corner of the screen to narrate what is happening, giving the tomb the feeling of being an adventure, and not just an empty, pointless tomb.
-Lots and lots of loot, and lots and lots of recurring loot.
-Special prize for completion
SPOILERS FOLLOW for what you can find!
Prizes available for exploration include an entire set of Dive Well Fragments, various aqua gems of varying cuts(they aren't worth much), some nectar, a magic gnome, random gems, money, ancient coins, watermelons, and some metals.
The tomb sounds small with only 8 major rooms, but it took my sim over 24 sim hours to get through, and I *knew* the solutions to the puzzles beforehand I am quite proud of a couple of the puzzles, one in particular that I think you will love.
Note that this tomb is not an average tomb in terms of loot. This is the work of the EMPEROR OF EVIL. He's got lots of stuff stashed in here- and on my test run, I made 35,000 simoleons worth of things. But lots of the prizes are intended as keepsakes: The main prize for completion is rare and special and to be treasured. The minor gems can be transfiguricated, as can the metals. But either way, you'll make a bit of cash, for sure.
I spent quite a lot of time making/tweaking this and I hope you enjoy it. :D
Lot Size: 6x5
Lot Price: 54,141
candlelight82 for testing it repeatedly and providing feedback on broken bits, it wouldn't have made it without him/her!
Title: Stoney Falls Underlake Tomb
Description: Something has happened...what is that smell?! The water smells horrible. It's been poisoned...obviously the EMPEROR OF EVIL has something to do with this! There's no way to take them on head on, but maybe you can find out what happened and fix it. And maybe steal some loot on the way?
Stoney Falls Underlake Tomb.zip
Size: 421.4 KB · Downloads: 6,170 · 8th Feb 2010
|421.4 KB||6,170||8th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!