The Cypress House
Updated: 12th Jul 2010 at 8:31 AM
This lovely modern house is located on a rocky mountainside. Being at one with
nature is just what you will get with this house. There are cypress trees all
around, hence the name, "The Cypress House". Are you looking to raise a family?
Do you want to have a modern house that isn't cold, but instead is personal and
feels like home? Then this is certainly the best house for you!
Lot Size: 30x30
Furnished: 99, 122
Unfurnished: 65, 122
Max Sims: 4
Want more pictures?
Here Here Here Here Here
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: See post ^
WhiteWaterWood, Flabaliki, Lewjen, Canoodle, HugeLunatic, Daluved1, Leesester, J.M. Pescado (gasp), SparklyCookie, Whiterider, Golden Simmer, CN, Lady Islay, Anubis360, RiBlan, and anyone else who may have slipped my mind who helped in #create, you guys rock!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Cypress House
Description: This small family home, that fits 4 sims, is gently placed on the rocky hills and surrounded by nature. Your sims will love it! By: Qbuilderz @ MTS / TSS
Size: 3.42 MB · Downloads: 4,726 · 15th Feb 2010
|3.42 MB||4,726||15th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Put my content on any pay site or the exchange.
Claim my work as your own.
Send me requests (I forget to finish them.)
That's all! Happy creating!