Tales of the Bayou - Fisherman's Shack Starter
Updated: 15th Mar 2010 at 12:06 AM by RiBlan
Plenty of ponds
Some Sims just love to fish. And what does any good fisherman need more than a house with it's own ponds?
Paintings by QBUILDERZ
"Just Some Columns" by Flabaliki
TS2 Wood Floor Conversion by Plum
"Beautiful Brighter Blue Tropical Water" by Claeric
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 15,968
Daluved1, tomvanroosmalen, WhiteWaterWood, Zinthos, Nyn, Lewjen, Plasticbox, Winterhart, SimmyRN, and anyone else I forgot who provided feedback on the lot.
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Tales on the Bayou
Description: Tales on the Bayou
Tales on the Bayou.rar
Size: 1.03 MB · Downloads: 1,602 · 17th Feb 2010
|1.03 MB||1,602||17th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!