Cherry Blossom Manor: A Generation House
Uploaded 27th Feb 2010 at 3:34 AM · Updated 25th May 2010 at 5:36 PM by romagi
This house has 2 adult bedrooms, 2 child bedrooms and 2 guest bedrooms. Should you need more rooms the upstairs has an open to below area that could be closed in for another room. It could also have a fireplace in it as the chimney is along the back wall.
In this particular house the heir is an only child so of course the grandparents live with him. He has two teens that have taken over the basement as their domain.
Study / Den
Kitchen with bar seating
Formal Dinning room
Adult bedroom with outside access
The upstairs has:
Adult bedroom with balcony
2 child bedrooms
2 full baths
The basement has:
Kitchenette with bar seating
2 guest bedrooms
(Now being used as weight room and music room)
The lot has:
Room for 3 cars to park
EA Store items:
Eye of the Bolder – Free – statue here
Tomb Sled Sleeper - Free
HUGE THANKS to MTS for a place to share and you for looking!
Furnished - $185,668
Unfurnished - $95,698
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $185,668
Title: Cherry Blossom Manor
Description: A generation house with 2 adult bdrm, 2 child bdrm and 2 guest bdrm in the basement. This home has a Great room with fireplace, kitchen with bar seating, formal dinning room, office, 4 baths, parking for 3 cars, swimming pool, garden seating, basement with rec room and kitchenette. ~by romagi~ Please do NOT reupload anywhere! Thanks
Cherry Blossom Manor.zip
Size: 3.03 MB · Downloads: 3,614 · 27th Feb 2010
|3.03 MB||3,614||27th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!