Hexameter's NPC Carriage Vehicle Recolors
This is a recolor set of the NPC carriages created by Hexameter. There is one recolor each for the Nanny, Maid, Social Worker, Gardener, Handyman and Bus vehicles.
These are default replacements of the NPC service vehicles, meaning that if you use these files your NPCs will automatically arrive in the corresponding carriage. If you already have the original NPC vehicle by Hexameter it will need to be replaced with the new recolor file. To return to the game's original vehicle or use another default, just delete or remove my recolor.
If you have not previously used these vehicles I encourage you to read the information and credits on the original files. Hexameter requires that two other files be downloaded for the carriages to function properly:
Links to all of Hexameter's original NPC Vehicles:
Description: A2o-carpool minivan-driver-loop wave
Size: 4.46 MB · Downloads: 25,230 · 16th Mar 2010
|4.46 MB||25,230||16th Mar 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations!
My Policy Regarding My Creations:
Do whatever you want to my stuffs, just keep it FREE and give credit (either link here to MTS2 or my personal site).