~*Floral Madness & Sweetness*~
Uploaded 15th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM · Updated 5th Jul 2010 at 8:15 PM by thedivineone
Today i bring you two new dresses for Spring, since it's soo soon
A long dress with a pretty floral design, available in Formal only, teen-adult, no mesh needed
Next up is a short dress with a nice and simple design, one shoulder strap and sparkley strappy shoes , available in Everyday & Formal, also teen-adult.
These are base game meshes so no extra stuff to download, and the files are named in case you don't want something
Hair - Teen : Nouk, Adult : Maxis
Makeup - Bruno, Anva
Eyes - Shady
Earrings - Me
Sims- also by me
No Style: None of the below styles
|Filename||Floral Sweetness Adult- thedivineone.package (inside Floral Madness & Sweetness - Teen & Adult - thedivineone.rar)|
|Filename||Floral Madness Teen- thedivineone.package (inside Floral Madness & Sweetness - Teen & Adult - thedivineone.rar)|
|Filename||Floral Madness Adult - thedivineone.package (inside Floral Madness & Sweetness - Teen & Adult - thedivineone.rar)|
|Filename||Floral Sweetness Teen - thedivineone.package (inside Floral Madness & Sweetness - Teen & Adult - thedivineone.rar)|
Floral Madness & Sweetness - Teen & Adult - thedivineone.rar
Size: 1.38 MB · Downloads: 11,757 · 15th Mar 2010
|1.38 MB||11,757||15th Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.