Stairs made of logs - 4 new meshes
Updated: 24th Mar 2010 at 7:16 PM
All stairs have three recolor channels: a bark, wooden part of steps and a carriage.
You can find it all in build mode in "stairs" location.
The price of each stairs is 10 $
I hope you will enjoy of this creation! ^__^
Staircase wooden log 1st version: 706 vertisies 694 fases
Staircase wooden log 2nd version: 224 vertisies 168 fases
Staircase wooden log 3rd version: 542 vertisies 494 fases
Staircase wooden log 4th version: 2104 vertisies 3188 fases
The house that used for background image on top the title is a Amaranth1990`s Fiona's Rustic Cottage. You can find it here
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Log stairs - full set.rar
Size: 905.5 KB · Downloads: 12,690 · 25th Mar 2010
|905.5 KB||12,690||25th Mar 2010|
Log stairs #4.rar
Size: 268.7 KB · Downloads: 1,676 · 25th Mar 2010
|268.7 KB||1,676||25th Mar 2010|
Log stairs #3.rar
Size: 255.2 KB · Downloads: 1,814 · 25th Mar 2010
|255.2 KB||1,814||25th Mar 2010|
Log stairs #2.rar
Size: 240.6 KB · Downloads: 2,659 · 25th Mar 2010
|240.6 KB||2,659||25th Mar 2010|
Log stairs #1.rar
Size: 245.7 KB · Downloads: 2,958 · 25th Mar 2010
|245.7 KB||2,958||25th Mar 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.