Maxis Bear Recolour: Scary Bear!
Updated: 29th Mar 2010 at 8:36 AM
Well, I thought I'd bring a little somethin' to the table after mooching off everyone's talents on here for awhile. It's just a Maxis recolour seeing as how I have ZERO skill in the meshing dept and no clue how to make objects.
So, I present to you, Scary Bear, for the lil tots with a darker side.
I've been asked what hair I used on the toddler in this photo. So, if anyone else would like to know where to get it, you can download it here (but you do have to register first):
Description: It is unclear how the Scary Bear originally got its name. The name came either from it's initial appeance or perhaps the first thing the child who it was first presented to said, "Mommy! It's scary!"
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 65.8 KB · Downloads: 7,761 · 27th Mar 2010
|65.8 KB||7,761||27th Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.