Wee Barnoid #26: Tiny Red Farm House (under 25.000§) – No CC
1 x double bedroom
1 x single (or twin or triple) bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining
1 x living room
1 x attic (tiny and empty)
It has a covered terrace in the back with a picnic table, and a shed type kind of porch along the side that is used for bicycles and deco right now, but could also be made into a nice garden porch. Two bicycles are included (and three racks). It's furnished a bit utilitarian since I didn't want to drive up the price even more (it's expensive enough as is, mostly because of the windmill).
Be aware that the double bed is moved slightly off the grid – this is deliberate! – don't move it back or the right hand side will be blocked by the roof in front.
This is built on a 20x30 lot; prices below are F = furnished and U = unfurnished. It requires Riverview in order to look like on the screenshots (if you don't have it, the wood pile and I think the windmill will be missing).
Please don't PM me with questions. Post questions/feedback about this particular house in this thread, generic build mode stuff in the Build Mode forum. Thanks.
Base Game content only. This house will look exactly like on the screenshots.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 24.868§ F, 16.467§ U
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Wee Barnoid #26
Description: A tiny red farm house, furnished for three sims with room for one more (or maybe two).
Size: 2.12 MB · Downloads: 6,974 · 28th Mar 2010
|2.12 MB||6,974||28th Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.