Star Trek: The Original Series uniforms for your oldschool Sims
Updated: 21st Apr 2013 at 5:57 PM
The uniforms are for YA/adult and elder and categorised as everyday and formal, and as outerwear if you have Seasons. The exception is the short-sleeved medical tunic for males, which is categorised as everyday only.
Female elders have their own mesh, but adult and elder males use the same one, just so you don't think I forgot to upload the elder males. Also, just for the record, the female meshes have an alpha layer - that's where the insignia on the Chapel version resides.
There will be rank insignia as well eventually, but they're not finished yet. Watch this space, as they say.
All Maxis, except for the Vulcan skin which is a Rensim blend by me
- Makeup by Bruno and WhiteWaterWood
- Dark skin by Rensim, light skin Rensim blend by me
- Hair on Command Sim by Helga, recol by [email protected]; hair on Ops Sim by XMSims, recol by [email protected]; hair on Science Sim by Nouk, recol by [email protected]; hair on Chapel Sim by Rose, recol by [email protected] - all free
MESH_nixnivis_aftosuniform.package: 2123 polys, 1976 vertices
- Tig and HP, my meshing mentors
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Happy Simming, and don't forget to hit the "thanks" button on your way out!
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| ALL uniforms and meshes
Size: 9.99 MB · Downloads: 4,184 · 4th Apr 2010
|9.99 MB||4,184||4th Apr 2010|
| Uniforms + mesh for AM/EM
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 1,401 · 4th Apr 2010
|1.86 MB||1,401||4th Apr 2010|
| Uniforms + mesh for EF
Size: 4.10 MB · Downloads: 1,293 · 4th Apr 2010
|4.10 MB||1,293||4th Apr 2010|
| Uniforms + mesh for AF
Size: 4.03 MB · Downloads: 1,868 · 4th Apr 2010
|4.03 MB||1,868||4th Apr 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!