Mini TVs for your desks, counters, and dressers - BONUS LCD TV INCLUDED!
Updated: 8th Apr 2010 at 4:21 AM
I, like many people, find items are cuter the smaller they are. I was having my sim cook in the kitchen when I thought "She would like a TV to watch her cooking programs". So I made mini TVs to be placed on desks, dressers, and counters. You can even place it on a dresser close to your sims bed, and they will watch the TV while laying in bed!
These will not allow you to attach video game systems. I apologise. I had to switch a few options off in order to get them to work correctly.
BONUS!!!! Now an LCD flatscreen is included as well, for your jaded, rich sims.
Each item is found with the normal TVs in the Electronics. They each have only 1 recolourable channel, which is fine since there isn't much to these TVs to color. The regular TV is priced 250, whereas the Flatscreen TV is priced at 900.
Please leave feedback as to whether you enjoyed them or not.
Keep your eye out for more tiny objects!
MiniTv: High:616 Low:182 Price:250
MiniFlatscreen: High:492 Low:44 Price:900
Everyone in #create, and to Srikandi for the awesome pic of the tvs on the fireplace. Ty for testing the fireplace theory out!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 62.3 KB · Downloads: 46,789 · 7th Apr 2010
|62.3 KB||46,789||7th Apr 2010|
Size: 43.5 KB · Downloads: 56,851 · 7th Apr 2010
|43.5 KB||56,851||7th Apr 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
the seal of always thinking you would be real
happy and healthy, strong and calm
where does the good go?
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me