Corset Underwear and Fashionable Gowns: Not Breathing is Sexy
Uploaded 18th Apr 2010 at 5:15 AM · Updated 21st Apr 2010 at 3:40 AM by whitewaterwood
The adult gown requires Nightlife.
The adult corset underwear is a new mesh (included) made by me and requires no EP.
The child gown is a new mesh (included) by Ghanima Atreides and requires no EP.
The teen gown is a new mesh (included) by Cocomama and requires no EP.
AF Medieval Corset MESH: 2432 faces, 1993 vertex
Ghanima Atreides child gown conversion can be found here: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...11321#msg411321
And Cocomama's teen conversion can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=286527
Ghanima Atreides and Cocomama for having such open policies that allow me to include their meshes. You are both amazing creators!
Everyone at #create for giving... help? Or 'support'. Yes, support.
Hair is free by Rosesims2, mio0331 at MTS, and a free Rosesims retexture by me. Accessories by MTCakestore.
PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THE ADULT FEMALE NL DRESS. It had been accidentally attached to a new mesh.
Age: Child Teen Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear
Clothing Style: Historial
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| Requires NL for the AF gown, all others meshes included
Size: 4.19 MB · Downloads: 11,197 · 21st Apr 2010
|4.19 MB||11,197||21st Apr 2010|
| Requires NL, also shows up for Female Elders
Size: 724.7 KB · Downloads: 5,901 · 21st Apr 2010
|724.7 KB||5,901||21st Apr 2010|
| No EP needed
Size: 1.43 MB · Downloads: 7,369 · 18th Apr 2010
|1.43 MB||7,369||18th Apr 2010|
| No EP needed
Size: 730.3 KB · Downloads: 6,213 · 18th Apr 2010
|730.3 KB||6,213||18th Apr 2010|
| No EP needed
Size: 1.34 MB · Downloads: 6,991 · 18th Apr 2010
|1.34 MB||6,991||18th Apr 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
If you use my items in your uploads, you don't have to ask me, but I'd love to see what you've done! If you want to use my textures, however, I would really appreciate if you asked me beforehand. A lot of my textures are maxis-match, but that doesn't mean that all of them are textures MADE by maxis. Don't worry, I'll almost certainly say yes! Keep in mind that if you do something with my work that I don't approve of (and trust me, this would be almost impossible to do), even if it doesn't violate the rest of my policy, I have the right to ask you to remove it. If you're worried about it, feel free to pm me, but I really doubt this will come up, as I am very open about my policy.
Above all, enjoy!