Robin Hood and Friends
Updated: 19th Apr 2010 at 2:35 AM
Maid Marian dons a beautiful gold and green brocaded gown, trimmed with golden lace edging, pale yellow hose, and small matching brocaded shoes. Her flowing tresses are adorned by an enchanting gold and green brocaded circlet festooned with woodland violets and a fluttering golden veil (hair and circlet-veil found in separate upload).
Friar Tuck is garbed in monks dark brown robe with hooded cape, brown sandals, and a wooden cross on brass-beaded chain. His hair is simple to do up, being the monks tonsure haircut (found in separate upload).
All three outfits are now wearable by adults, young adults, and elders.
Please note the downloads are not of Sims but of their outfits.
Robin Hood Outfit - 2702 polygons
Maid Marian Outfit - 1541 polygons
Friar Tuck Monks Robe - 1970 Polygons
Historial: Historically accurate
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||CR_AF_MaidMarianGreenAndGoldGown_Apr10_Aligeth.package (inside Maid Marian Gown.rar)|
Friar Tuck Monks Robe.rar
Size: 454.3 KB · Downloads: 10,312 · 19th Apr 2010
|454.3 KB||10,312||19th Apr 2010|
Maid Marian Gown.rar
Size: 449.8 KB · Downloads: 11,818 · 18th Apr 2010
|449.8 KB||11,818||18th Apr 2010|
Robin Hood Outfit.rar
Size: 490.3 KB · Downloads: 10,460 · 18th Apr 2010
|490.3 KB||10,460||18th Apr 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.