Beret - child to elder, wear with several hairstyles and glasses - UPDATED 6/1/10
Uploaded 15th May 2010 at 2:47 AM · Updated 9th Jan 2012 at 10:12 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : update kids mesh
(thank you fakepeeps7 for finding this issue)
UPDATE 5/14/2010 Kids mesh stuck out too far (see yellow hat), made it more snug, please redownload
Jaunty beret for ladies, child to elder. 3 feathered, 2 flowered, 14 plain
Wear with multiple hairstyles and glasses (including freesimmy21's). Accessory or Bon Voyage jewelry.
Accessory version shows up when wearing Everyday and Outerwear.
Download only one version!
This works well with hair that is close to the head. Long or poufy hair can intersect the hat.
For combination hat/longhair, go here.
hair: melodie9, HystericalParoxysm, BastDawn, dustfinger, TheDerangedSim, Nouk, SimModa, DJ Mur, AlfredAskew, etc.
skin: HystericalParoxysm with faces changed by me
eyes: Phaenoh, with my sclera
eyebrows: dragonmandy (made into default replacements by me)
Thanks to Fairy-Teller for the idea, a hat that Andrzej Sapkowski's Ciri would wear.
Thanks to Captain Swooptie and JFade at MATY for figuring out how to change accessories into BV jewelry.
Thanks to HugeLunatic for helping me find the holiday hat I used as a mesh base, and to Maxis for the texture I used for the fabric.
Thanks to HP for the multiwearability tutorial, and Atreya for her fox tails which showed me it works for accessories.
You may include this beret with sims, but only on free sites, and link here.
You may recolor, but do not include mesh with recolors, link here.
If recoloring, please remove extra textures.
You may modify this mesh, please link here for credit for original.
Do not use my work in whole or in part for any pay creations.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 537.3 KB · Downloads: 6,937 · 15th May 2010
|537.3 KB||6,937||15th May 2010|
Size: 536.1 KB · Downloads: 8,960 · 15th May 2010
|536.1 KB||8,960||15th May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge