Anika Rose Manor
Rows of houses along sandy streets, each decorated with intricate metal work and every one a different color that catches the eye and gleams brightly in the sun. Originally built in New Orleans in the New Orleans style of house, this house was destroyed and rebuilt as a convenience store 25 years back. It was rebuilt in Galveston 3 years ago with the latest technology and styles, which is now the house you see before you today. The owners still kept the signature style of the indoors, but mixed it with curios from their own love of travel. It has a crib, a single bed, and 3 double beds, enough for the whole family! Anika Rose Manor: Modern History worth investing in.
Required FREE sims3store content:
The Topper: Link
Included Free content:
Creeping Ivy by Lemon Candy
3 new meshes by me
New Mesh Information:
I have in this package 3 new meshes. A fence and two New Orleans styled fence tops: one two tile and one three tile. None of them are very complex, because, frankly, the only reason these objects exist is to work with this specific house. That's not to say they wouldn't blend well with another house. I just wasn't particularly interested in making these complicated objects. The fence has no channels.
Both of the fence tops have a poly count of 893. The fence has a poly count of 32. The picture of the channels for the fence tops can be found below.
The fence is named WhiteWaterWoodNewOrleansFence and the fence tops WhiteWaterWoodNewOrleans2tilefencetop and WhiteWaterWoodNewOrleansfencetop. The fence is found under fences and the fence tops are found in Outdoor-lawn decor. They both cost $365. The fence costs $55.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 152,606
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content Included:
- lemonc_OutdoorPlants_CreepingIvy01 by LemonCandy at MTS
- lemonc_OutdoorPlants_CreepingIvy02 by LemonCandy at MTS
- lemonc_OutdoorPlants_CreepingIvy03 by LemonCandy at MTS
- lemonc_OutdoorPlants_CreepingIvy04 by LemonCandy at MTS
This was made for my friend Davey, who also made me two AMAZING grungy lots. I love ya darling!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
| Thank you so much for downloading!
Size: 5.88 MB · Downloads: 1,651 · 4th Jun 2010
|5.88 MB||1,651||4th Jun 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my items in your uploads, you don't have to ask me, but I'd love to see what you've done! If you want to use my textures, however, I would really appreciate if you asked me beforehand. A lot of my textures are maxis-match, but that doesn't mean that all of them are textures MADE by maxis. Don't worry, I'll almost certainly say yes! Keep in mind that if you do something with my work that I don't approve of (and trust me, this would be almost impossible to do), even if it doesn't violate the rest of my policy, I have the right to ask you to remove it. If you're worried about it, feel free to pm me, but I really doubt this will come up, as I am very open about my policy.
Above all, enjoy!