Adam Jensen - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Uploaded 11th Jun 2010 at 3:10 AM · Updated 8th Jan 2011 at 1:44 PM by Slipslop : text corrections, forgot the formal boots "amShoesSuperVillain" added them to the downloadpackage
BASIC sim file added, means: packed without hair and skintone, to fit the new MTS guidelines.
For now, not much is known about Adam Jensen. He is a security response specialist who's been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America's most experimental biotechnology firm, the Sarif Industries. Adam is all-human, all organic.... for now, that is. His path in life is changed unexpectedly when a black-ops team attacks his firm who were using one of Jensen's own security plans, Adam is nearly killed and must become augmented to save his life. In Adam's case, he has a host of new augmentations received from a generous donor, some of which are military-grade.
The game is set for early 2011 and passed the planing phase. Recently they released a stunning trailer for the game in HD..
►A few words to the creation: I picked Adam Jensen, because MTS desperately needs more manly sims, Adam was perfect for this and i also love Deus Ex, a masterpiece in gaming history. He looks cool, masculine and his glasses, which were sponsored by the genious EsmeraldaF, give him an edge in style and add a lot to his overall appearance. I also wanted to test out LadyFrontbum's new male skins!
Esmeralda usually had the Deus Ex stuff, but she allowed me to enter her Deus Ex territory to bring you the sim version of this badass character. Make sure to check out her Deus Ex 1 sims, like JC Denton, Paul Denton, Anna Navarre and Gunther Hermann!
I also thought about to ask Arisuka to add her Metal arms she had as WIP, but i decided against it.
All about Deus Ex: http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/DeusEx_Wiki
Eidos Forums: http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=252
Something Aweful Forums Discussion (thx Esmeralda!): http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3278576
►►► TRAITS ◄◄◄
►►► CUSTOM CONTENT:
- Download all the sliders, they are pretty much a must have!
- I labled the CC items with their respective category
Picture of all outfits: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5954/clothesf.jpg
→ → → "Adam Jensen's glasses" by EsmeraldaF (Many many thanks for these! They look fantastic, best looking glasses for Sims 3)
→ "AlfredAskew's Backswept Short Curly Hair" by collin2 (TumTum)
→ "Oh my Eyes - Contacts" by escand
→ "Groomed & Styled Brows" by Nandonalt
→ "'Fu Manchu'-style goatee" by EsmeraldaF
→ "Rap beard" by necrodog
→ "Men's recolourable trenchcoat outfit" by EsmeraldaF (everyday)
→ "Baseball shirts for Males" (required Mesh) by Aikea Guinea
→ "6 NEW Layered Shirts V2" (above Mesh edit) by NewOne (athletic)
→ "amShoesSuperVillain" Sims 3 Original Item enabled for all 5 categories (formal)
→ "Non-default MALE Naughty Skins" by LadyFrontbum
→ "Long Mandarin Coat" at The Sims 3 Store (75pts) (formal)
-MODS- which determine Adam Jensen's look, like he looks in the pictures:
You must download Rez Delnava's UI Mod in order to get LadyFrontbum's non-defaultskintone to work! Don't miss this mod, it's another must have!
I modified the shape of the glasses a little bit with the genious "Glasses Sliders" by james_rocks89, with these you can make countless different glasses out of one single model, make sure to download them!
-- Patch 1.11, Awesomemod sliderhack (x5): -> >> CLICK <<
-- Facial sliders: -> by bella3lek4, and download here: >>CLICK<< Thanks to "candy1985" for providing a downloadsource!
-- Facial and body Sliders: -> by jonha
-- Head Shape slider by jonha
-- Non-Default Naughty skins by LadyFrontbum (included)
-- "Oh my Eyes" Contacts by escand (included)
You NEED any sort of sliderhack, or his face will snap back, if you try to edit it! Additionally you also NEED all the sliders and "Awesomemod" OR any mod which increases the sliderlimit like "Johna's sliderhack" or "S3Z's IncreasedSliderLimit", or his face looks not exactly like in the pictures!
--> HOW TO INSTALL:
--> Just put the ".sim" file from the download into the
"My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims" folder.
--> The ".package" files which are included in the download file must be installed correctly to create his unique look. The easiest way to install them is to download Delphy's "TS3 Install Helper Monkey" . Package files must be placed in your game directory "xxx/Sims 3/Mods/Packages" and the CC shows up correctly.
HF with Adam!
Custom Content Included:
- "Oh My Eyes" contacts by escand / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=295890
- 'Fu Manchu'-style goatee by EsmeraldaF / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=3169963
- Groomed & Styled Brows by Nandonalt / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2377174
- Men's recolourable trenchcoat outfit by EsmeraldaF / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=3169963
- Rap beard by necrodog / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=33822
- Rap beard by necrodog / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=33822
- Adam Jensen's glasses by EsmeraldaF / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=3169963
- AlfredAskew's Backswept Short Curly Hair by collin2 (TumTum) / http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=904498
- Baseball shirts for Males by Aikea Guinea / http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/
- 6 NEW Layered Shirts V2 by newone08 / http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot.com/
Title: Adam Jensen
| BASIC simfile: Packed without hair and skintone. Download, if the sim crashes your game for whatever reason.
Size: 349.8 KB · Downloads: 3,173 · 8th Jan 2011
|349.8 KB||3,173||8th Jan 2011|
| Mainprotagonist of the game "Deus Ex: Human Revolution"
Size: 4.98 MB · Downloads: 12,882 · 11th Jun 2010
|4.98 MB||12,882||11th Jun 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
I have quit creating for Sims 3 and moved on to other games. I enjoyed creating for MTS and i am happy that so many people liked my sims. I'm still lurking, but i am not active anymore. Hope you still find my sims here and enjoy playing them.
Farewell! But i will probably be back for Sims 4, let's hope they get it right with the editor ;)
!! Must have mods !!
Alternative UI mod for Non-default Skintones by Anach (Anach_CASSkins6x4_1.17.package)
Mastercontroller mod by twallan (Install it and experiment with this baby, you will be surprised!)
Alternative sliderhacks by [B]aWT and CmarNYC (If you don't like awesomemod for some reason)
HQ Modification by aWT (used for HQ textured uploads, you'll see them more often now i guess)
- I create for the BASEGAME ONLY, no Addons! For maximum compatibility.
- All my sims are tested in the basegame without CC (to test , if they crash) and with all used CC before uploading, to make sure they look like in the pictures, if you installed all the needed CC correctly. So if my sims don't work in an addon it might be, because some mods or CC doesn't work there, or a new patch screws with mods.
- If you ask why i add musiclinks to my uploads. It's my way to share my musictaste with the community and i try to make the tracks fit the character.
- ''Why do you have such nice graphics?'' I have every graphic setting ingame and in my card's driversettings absolute max (x16 Ansitropefiltering, Antialiasing max ingame) and i use the max allowed filesize for jpg(250kb) and png(150kb), so i get the best picture quality possible. For the thumbnails i use png format, to avoid pixelation and the slight blurriness the jpg format gives these small pictures.
I use XP-Paint and GIMP to edit the raw bmp-screenshots, which i take with FRAPS.
- ''Do you take requests?'' Nope, sorry. I have too