MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Budget Geisha Miniset
by AlfredAskew Posted 14th Jun 2010 at 1:43 AM
332 Thanks Thanks 38 Favourited
I got a request to make some traditional blackened teeth for Geisha's.
But when I finished, I realized it looked stupid to just slap on some random sim. My sims don't have the class (or the clothes) to pull off a hardcore, well put-on geisha get-up, so the foundation's a little smudged, the lipstick is probably children's facepaint, and the blush-- okay, you can't really screw up blush.
What you get:
Layerable White Foundation:
- Found in full face make-up.
- Alpha isn't fully opaque, so it'll work with pretty much any skin, and retain the shading and nostril shape.
- Eyeliner bin.
- Made specifically for sims with squintier eyes. Because they don't really have upper eyelids, I've never found an eyeliner that will show up on them.
- Warning, will look like scary black eyeshadow on bigger eyes.
- It's blush. It comes up under the cheekbones and around the temples.
- I can't remember why it's layerable. I must have had a reason...
- Oh! Layerable because I made a nice alpha that will show off any natural lip texture you have underneath.
Traditional Blackened Geisha Teeth
-Mouth shading is by Ren Thank you!
Please ask before uploading new stuffs using my textures, and link back and such. More likely than not, I'll say yes. I just like to know what's going on ya know?
Size: 205.4 KB · Downloads: 4,792 · 14th Jun 2010
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
22 Comments / replies (Who?)