Redneck Hot Tub
Updated: 27th Jul 2010 at 5:25 PM
So just because your totally broke, and you live in a mixture of boxes and shipping containers all held together with duct tape and string - doesn't mean you can't have a hot tub! One could also say this is environmental recycling. This is an old water tank re purposed into a very basic and crude hot tub. The steps are some old broken down step ladders, while they don't go high enough to reach anything anymore they certainly are tall enough to climb into the hot tub. There are no seats in the hot tub, because, well it is an old water tank! But dig out those Simswank Lawn chairs and stick them in, they work great! You will need to use moveobjects on to place, but they work fine
- Buy / Plumbing / Hot Tubs
To really enjoy this redneck hot tub you must live in a Redneck Mansion. And it just so happens I know where you can pick one up for a steal! Try out this one by Phaenoh.
Note: The term Redneck is taken very tongue-in-cheek. Please do not post or discuss stereotypes, racism, bias of "Rednecks" in this thread. My only view of "rednecks" is from Jeff Foxworthy whom I find hilarious. It's all in good fun.
Hot Tub - 1700
Foam/Water - 504 (Same as EAxis)
Echo! :lovestruc Totally saved me from my routing error hell. Plus now I know how to read those error logs.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.26 MB · Downloads: 16,248 · 28th Jun 2010
|1.26 MB||16,248||28th Jun 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.