Testers Wanted: Wall set to create a Stable (Barn)
this is my new wall-set that if combined together one can create a fake stable. My set contains 5 walls: 3 with horses behind barn-doors and two with hay (singe and a stack of hay). You can use standard wallpaper in between.
Title: Edoras barn-door 1
Description: with white horse
Title: Edoras barn-door
Description: with brown horse
Title: Edoras barn-door2
Description: with brown horse with stripe
Title: Fay's Fieldstone with Hay 1
Description: Like the stone found on the exterior of barnes
Title: Fay's Fieldstone with Hay
Description: Like the stone found on the exterior of barnes .
Size: 341.2 KB · Downloads: 2,201 · 28th Jan 2005
|341.2 KB||2,201||28th Jan 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.