BIP Nursery Set: 5 new meshes!
Updated: 21st Oct 2011 at 2:09 PM
Here is my new nursery set containing 5 meshes:
The Sun Wall Lamp:
The Parrot Mobile:
Updated for patch1.7
Hope you will like this set
Hammock: High 1124 Low 898
Highchair: High 659 Low 433
Parrot: High 746 Low 609
Wall lamp: High 468 Low 354
Ball: High 226 Low 112
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Maylin_BIPBabyHammock_210710.package (inside Baby Hammock.rar)|
|Filename||Maylin_BIPDecoBall_210710.package (inside Ball Deco.rar)|
|Filename||Maylin_BIPHighchair_210710.package (inside Highchair.rar)|
|Filename||Maylin_BIPSunWallLamp_200710.package (inside Sun Wall Lamp.rar)|
|File type||Wall Lamps|
|Filename||Maylin_BIPParrotMobile_190710.package (inside Parrot Mobile.rar)|
|File type||Kids Decor|
Size: 165.2 KB · Downloads: 21,785 · 22nd Jul 2010
|165.2 KB||21,785||22nd Jul 2010|
Sun Wall Lamp.rar
Size: 144.4 KB · Downloads: 19,993 · 22nd Jul 2010
|144.4 KB||19,993||22nd Jul 2010|
Size: 212.1 KB · Downloads: 25,836 · 22nd Jul 2010
|212.1 KB||25,836||22nd Jul 2010|
Size: 123.4 KB · Downloads: 19,986 · 22nd Jul 2010
|123.4 KB||19,986||22nd Jul 2010|
Size: 424.4 KB · Downloads: 36,177 · 22nd Jul 2010
|424.4 KB||36,177||22nd Jul 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: