FDNY FireFighter Tribute Bike
Lest we never forget the Brave Men and Women who gave their lives that day,
I present to you the FDNY FireFighter Tribute Bike. This custom chopper is "based" upon
The fantastic real-life Chopper made by OCC(Orange County Choppers). It is not exact, as I wanted to put my
own flair on it. It has the firefighter ladders on each side, a Fire Hydrant carb cover, custom exhaust with the end resembling a fire hose nozzle, even the chrome siren/horn on the bottom front. There are also graphics on the tank, rear fender and the tires.
This can be found in buy mode in Misc Vehicles for 4,200 Simoleans
It has 4 recolorable/patternable channels:
Main body,Frame,accessories/forks,and seat.
OCC(Orange County Choppers)For their dedication and hard work.
The creators of TSRW
The Brave Men and Women who gave their lives on 9-11-01
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: 9-11-01dedicated to the brave men and women who gave their lives. Never forget.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| In Loving Memory - 9-11-01
Size: 1.32 MB · Downloads: 13,571 · 5th Aug 2010
|1.32 MB||13,571||5th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: