A Soldier's Welcome
Uploaded 12th Aug 2010 at 7:12 PM · Updated 12th Aug 2010 at 10:28 PM by Fyendiar
A Soldier's Welcome was my entry for round 3 of the foundation challenge. See the full entry here.
It is based in France during the invasion of Normandy in 1944, some soldiers that were seperated from their betallion set up base in this house. The main house has a kitchen with a sunken livingroom attached, a bathroom and the main bedroom. The second building holds a tactic room on ground floor and a place for the soldiers to sleep on the first floor. An extra bathroom/outhouse and a small shed are also found on the grounds as well as a lookout spot at the back of the house.
Some items from the shop have been used in this house, if you do not own them they will be randomly replaced by similar items. No shop item is required, but they do add a little something to the scene.
Shop Items used:
- The Benet Phonograph
- Oval Gothique Painting
Lot Size: 3x3
Furnished - §70.031
Unfurnished - §50.124
A special thanks to everyone that was involved in the foundation challenge, this house would never have been build without you!
Title: A Soldier's Welcome.
Description: This house was my entry for round 3 of the official www.ModTheSims.info contest. It is set in France during the invasion of Normandy, a few lost soldiers set up their base in this house. (Fyendiar)
A Soldier's Welcome.rar
Size: 3.27 MB · Downloads: 995 · 12th Aug 2010
|3.27 MB||995||12th Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!