Miniya - Leon‘s hairstyle in Resident Evil VI with 8 colours
Uploaded 15th Aug 2010 at 12:21 AM · Updated 15th Aug 2010 at 3:43 PM by xurui7131893
This hairstyle is first of my hair creation for the Sims 2. I used Maya to reproduct the hairstyle of Leon the main protagonist of Resident Evil 4, and made 8 texture colours.
hope you like and enjoy my works.
- 8 colours
2115 vertices, 2474 faces
Wes_H for his tools team for their work on Hair Meshing with MilkShape and UniMesh Dr Pixel
Hair - Categorizing custom hair into the color bins by tiggerypum
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 953.1 KB · Downloads: 20,161 · 15th Aug 2010
|953.1 KB||20,161||15th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.