Zippered Pocket Capris for Teens and Adults
Updated: 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:52 AM
These pants are for teens, young adults, and adults. I separated them from an H&M outfit. (I swear I saw someone do these already, but could't find them, so did them myself.) Adjusted the shape to better fit under untucked tops, made the knees a little wider, and added more colors.
Kids version of these pants is here.
hair by TheDerangedSim, orange babydoll by Mikexx2/Fishie, violet tied shirt by me, green babydoll by Chizuru at MaxisTraum (mesh by Gelydh of ClubCrimsyn, morphs here), white Oxford shirt by me
white tank by me, olive tied top by me, red shirt by lenasha, black pattern shirt by All About Style
green tank by me/HP (post #6), white babydoll by me, black cable sweater by lenasha/me, orange Chinese top
purple stripe sweater by slkn, violet Oxford by me, black shirt with lace by me, green/brown babydoll by dustfinger
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools. Thanks to Maxis for source textures and starting mesh.
1154 polys (both teen and adult)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
tf btm stina capri recolors dependent.7z
| teen recolors require adult recolors
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 5,326 · 16th Aug 2010
|2.1 KB||5,326||16th Aug 2010|
tf btm stina capri MESH.7z
Size: 48.7 KB · Downloads: 5,520 · 16th Aug 2010
|48.7 KB||5,520||16th Aug 2010|
af btm stina capri recolors.7z
Size: 702.0 KB · Downloads: 6,167 · 16th Aug 2010
|702.0 KB||6,167||16th Aug 2010|
af btm stina capri MESH.7z
Size: 50.6 KB · Downloads: 6,587 · 16th Aug 2010
|50.6 KB||6,587||16th Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge